1. Honor your leaders who work hard for you, who have guided you along in your obedience. Overwhelm them with appreciation and love.
2. Get along with others. Be patient with people and attentive to their individual needs. Look for the best in others and do your best to bring it out.
3. Be cheerful in all circumstances. Have hope.
4. Be cautious of what you hear, don't be gullible. Figure out what is bad and throw it out. Keep only what is good.
5. Greet all with a holy embrace -- love on people. Make sure they know of this love.